Only a few more days till St. Patrick's Day! So in celebration, check out my card over at Fun-Frilled. It's the last day of St. Patrick's Day theme over there. Check it out! It was a toughy for me, since I'm still so new at all of this and I don't have a lot of stuff. I'm glad how it turned out, though I wish I had more holiday stuff (other than Xmas and V-day, I am very light on other holidays). I ended up using Christmas chipboard for this. Haha.
See this sneak peak of my card, but be sure to check out the full card over at Fun-Frilled.
Oh, and heres the supplies for those of you who are looking for it all! -M
Fun-Frilled St. Patrick's Day
- Everyday Tango by Lisa Cohen DP pad
- Technique Tuesday borderline Holidays in Color Box black ink
- Foamies glitter shamrocks by Darice
- We R Memory Keeper Christmas Chipboard Alphabet
- Martha Steward Punch
- K&Company Christmas Cheer Ornament gems
- Paper Reflections green and white paper
- Recollections dimensional sticker clover