So I had a great time doing this one. I love pink for one thing. I searched through my hordes of sketches and other people's cards for inspiration, then finally just sat down and made something straight from my head. :) As usual, I had fun with letters. I love chipboard letters.
Anyways, here's just a shorty, because I am mad tired and have to get up and meet with my in-laws tomorrow afternoon. Night (or morning for many) all!
Hey Sweetie card:
- DP by Daisyd's Autumn Fall in love collection
- Black and pink paper from paper Reflections
-Studio G cupcake stamp in Color Box black
- Sweetie stamp by Katie & Co. in Color Box black, colored in with LePlume II markers
- Pink glitter chipboard by K&Company's Smitten set
- "e" pink chipboard from Target's scrapbook chipboard alphabet