Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Raspberry Suite #2 Color challenge






I decided to join in on Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite #2 color challenge. Here is my card. These color we really fun to work with, and I was so glad to use this DP I had from Daisyd's, since I have been wanting to use it for a while, but couldn't figure out what to use it with.
Another shorty blog post tonight. I also got my SS package for my Battle of the Bulge swap together tonight, so I can send it out either tomorrow or Thursday. I also finished up my Fun-Frilled challenge DT card for this week. Speaking of Fun-Frilled, make sure you check out Michelle's post here and enter to win some awesome prizes, just by making a simple card! I hope to see you all on Fun-Frilled's challenge! This week's challenge of April fool's day card was HARD! I had a really tough time with it, but I think what I came up with will do for now. Anyways, enjoy the card!

Just Because Color Challenge Card:
- Daisyd's Autumn Fall in Love DP
- Verve Just because stamp in Colorbox Brown
- American Crafts Elements green ribbon
- Kaiser scrapbook pearls
- The Paper Company brown paper
- Me and My big Ideas: Soft Spoken fall pop-up sticker

2 comments:

  1. This is clean - I like. I have mine about half done....it's scarry though - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the back ground paper! Thank for the sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!